[ale] printer problems

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Wed Oct 2 20:31:01 EDT 2002

Hey folks, I've had this Epson SC440 for a while and it works well, most
of the time.  One problem I have is when I attempt to print something at
a very high resolution, it'll start to print, then just stop.  No errors
anywhere.  Printer shows the job is active.  Iv'e left it over night,
still sitting there power light blinking.  Anyone ever seen anything
like this?  I'd sure like to get it resolved, rather then purchase
another printer.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

---