[ale] requests for help

Christopher Bergeron christopher at bergeron.com
Tue Oct 1 19:36:49 EDT 2002

I think if we just come up with a general format using LETTERS and not
numbers that we all agree on it might not be difficult to implement.
something like:

[ale][X]
[ale][OT]
[ale][install]

etc...

I use a winclient (sorry) on several of my machines, and I'm not
willing to "only" use my linux machine(s) to be a part of ale.

The client is ultimately the one who dictates the message (no pun
intented) if I understand your proposal correctly...

-CB

---