[ale] Problems with installation

Kevin O'Neill Stoll kevinostoll at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 1 14:19:48 EDT 2002

I'm trying to complete an install of 7.3 from a set of CDs
that I created from ISOs. When I get to about 90% install I
get an error that states:

<starterrormsg>

/mnt/source/RedHat/RPMS/rpm-perl-4.0.4-7x.18.i386.rpm
cannot be opend. This is due to a missing file, a bad
package, or bad media. Press return to try again.

<enderrormsg>

I'm guessing that I just have a "bad burn" but I wanted to
run it by y'all to see if anyone else has had this problem.

=====
Kevin Stoll
http://kevinstoll.org

OpenSource Software...FREE!