[ale]Paladium/MS Ifr w,w, way OT

Rafos701 at aol.com Rafos701 at aol.com
Sat Jun 29 00:55:21 EDT 2002

I forgot about schools as a place of learning, which sometimes happens to pupils in social interraction and group behavior. Thinking on a return to Mideival [sic] times when a certain percentage  of society was practically born to " take the $50 @ the ATM, " and whatever the other thing was, and end up at Newgate;
On looking at the schools as an implement of society which is in some sense predicting these criminal populations when they are innocents and attempting to steer them towards productivity, I don't wonder that scholastic skills are lacking. I don't think that orphans would adhere to the idea that every child on earth has parents who care about right and wrong, or them; sometimes kids just are.
Why is it so difficult to, once I've spent hours downloading rpm's from the susemirror, to do anything at all with them? Must I now learn what tag files are, and is it worth it?