[ale] CVS / ANT

Kevin O'Neill Stoll kevinostoll at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 27 17:48:39 EDT 2002

Hey all,

I was hoping that someone might be able to send me a snippet of their
build file where you are importing your project to a CVS repository. I
have been able to connect and import successfully to my CVS server via
WinCVS but I have been having issues getting my build script to work.

 It seems like I would need to tell the CVS task where my cvs.exe is but
I'm not sure how to do that atm.

Thanks in advance.

=====
Kevin Stoll