[ale] simple apache question..

Jerry Z. Yu z.yu at voicecom.com
Thu Jun 27 15:45:55 EDT 2002

	check if your httpd.conf have loaded mod_autoindex
	and whether you have
	indexes option in the directory configuration for that particular
dir.

	It is more scure config w/o it though.

On Thu, 27 Jun 2002, Prasanna Subash wrote:

#Nope.  its not my server root. /home/pras/web/ is.
#
#I have been looking at httpd.conf but I just cant figure it out.. I guess I
#have to RTFM :(
#