[ale] Walmart PCs

Chris Farris chris at room17.com
Tue Jun 25 15:30:41 EDT 2002

Has anyone bought one of the $299 OSless Walmart PCs? The brand name is
MicroTel - I don't know if they are sold only via Walmart or if they
also get sold other places.

I'm trying to get a feel for how reliable the hardware is. How long can
I expect the power supply to last, that kinda thing.

Any help would be appreciated.
Chris

PS, I still have this 8mm 8 tape changer if anyone is intrested. $30
obo. I think the tape capicity is 4GB each.

Chris Farris				chris at room17.com
"If you value your lives, be somewhere else."
               -- Delenn

---