[ale] Linux Journal July 2002

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Tue Jun 25 10:41:20 EDT 2002

A couple of notable articles in July 2002 edition of Linux Journal.

Dow, you may find this interesting, an article on Industrial Light &
Magic migrating from SGI servers/workstations to Linux.  Pretty cool.
(who wouldn't want to work for a company with that name?)

Also, in the embedded systems article, there's mention of the ZapStation
and SnapGear vpn router, the latter which is what I'm using for work,
they've just renamed the device the Netgate.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

---