[ale] mosix clusters?

Dow Hurst dhurst at kennesaw.edu
Mon Jun 24 11:31:46 EDT 2002

On our SGI Origin 200 servers with two processors we can get better efficiency
by running three computational jobs instead of two.  The total time is greater
than two jobs but less than three sequential jobs.  Each job shows 68% of
the CPU while running.  These are FPU based MonteCarlo based algorithms for
molecular conformational analysis.
Dow

Jeff Hubbs wrote:
 cite="mid1024890033.2876.672.camel at localhost.atl.ipsvc.net">