[ale] ext3 recovery

Jeff Hubbs hbbs at attbi.com
Fri Jun 21 14:10:10 EDT 2002

Isn't that because ext3 is just kinda ext2-plus?  I think you can still
manipulate ext3 FSses by mounting them as ext2, but the journaling
behavior will of course not be there.  What will happen the next time
the FS is mounted as ext3 I do not know; will it try to sync the journal
to the new content or sync the content to the old journal??

- Jeff