ezmlm warning

ale-help at ale.org ale-help at ale.org
Thu Jun 20 08:12:54 EDT 2002

ale at ale.org mailing list.

Messages to you from the ale mailing list seem to
message I received.

I will remove your address from the ale mailing list,
without further notice.

I've kept a list of which messages from the ale mailing list have
bounced from your address.

send an empty message to:
   <ale-get.123_145 at ale.org>

send an empty message to: