[ale] Atlanta Linux Software Engineering Group

Chris Woodruff cwoodruff at openpenguin.com
Sat Jun 15 14:07:37 EDT 2002

Hello --

I started ALSEG and had to stop it due to no support.  I want to get it
back started but on a very small scale.  I was hoping to get a few
people to meet once a month in a very informal setting.  If this is fine
with a group of people I am all for getting the group started again.
The webpage had some issues but I will also get www.alseg.org back up.

Hope more people say they will join in.

Chris Woodruff
PrimeHarbor Technologies, Inc.