[ale] Bank sites (Was: More on Dell support)

Jim Philips jcphil at mindspring.com
Sun Jun 16 17:38:38 EDT 2002

My old employer was S1 and we were the original providers of Internet banking
software for Wachovia. I still use an S1 bank, Centura, and it has no problem
with any Linux browser. Wachovia is now using Corillian's software
(http://www.corillian.com) for Internet banking. So, it isn't done by "script
kiddies" but Corillian is heavily subsidized by Microsoft. That might explain
something.