[ale] Last Ale meeting

Eater admin at shaolinuxtemple.org
Sun Jun 16 15:58:07 EDT 2002

> I was wondering if anyone has any notes, most notably links to the the
> software pieces used in the presentation.  I was not able to attend, but
> was very interested in the topic.  I originally thought of asking for a
> transcript, but I was getting a bit ahead of myself. ;-)
>
> K. S. Wehr, did you have a slide show/presentation that you could email
> to me?

Check the website (.sig), there is a link on the index page to download the
presentation.  I'll be reworking it into a How-to sometime in the next couple
of weeks, as well.

I'll also be including an explanation of why we use the 23.976 (film) frame
rate value, instead of the actual 29.97 (ntsc) fps frame rate, for those
interested :-)

Salut,
Eater
--