[ale] [OT] Cable Modem Recommendation

Kilroy, Chris Chris.Kilroy at turner.com
Wed Jul 31 16:20:03 EDT 2002

I have never had cable internet, but my in-laws are going to order it (it is the only option to them for high speed in the part of TX they live in).

Basically, I am looking for recommendations for a cable modem for them.  At this time i was thinking about buying a Linksys because i have had good experienes with their NICs which are also affordable.  I have had great experiences with USR 56k modems, but their cable modem is about $140, so i'm looking for something that is a bit lower in price.

Thanks for any input,

Chris