[ale] OT - Entry Level Job Opening

fgz fzamenski at voyager.net
Mon Jul 29 22:55:35 EDT 2002

> Geez. The guy posts a job listing and next thing you know, the company web
> site is being poked, prodded, and criticized. Maybe they outsource and are
> unaware of the problem.

Even if outsourced, they (or someone) should be aware of the
problem, or made to be. If they aren't, it suggests to me that
they also may not be minding the other fine details of the rest
of their business either, so why should I want to potentially do
business with them?

We outsource our website also, but it supports all major Msft
and Unix browsers. And we take all emailed criticism of our
site seriously. Even on the web, image can make or break a
customer's first impression. It matters. Especially in this economy.

fgz

---