[ale] OT: 2.4 ghz phones and WiFi lans

Kilroy, Chris Chris.Kilroy at turner.com
Fri Jul 26 13:12:52 EDT 2002

I just asked a friend of mine who works with wireless internet devices, and he says there should be no problem with the phones.

That "band" is crowded with lots of different things, including microwave ovens :p, but he said if the phone is "using spread spectrum you shouldn't notice the interference."