[ale] End and Home keys

Cy Kurtz ckurtz11 at comcast.net
Thu Jul 25 22:30:03 EDT 2002

I bought one of those real small keyboards and I just love it. I use

function left for home
function right for end
function up for pgup
function down for pgdn

Doesn't help much if you don't have a function key, though you could try
alt/ctl combinations.

good luck,

Cy Kurtz

--
The law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich
as well as the poor to sleep under bridges, to beg

---