[ale] Filesystem Architect

Jeff Hubbs hbbs at attbi.com
Thu Jul 25 15:56:17 EDT 2002

Not necessarily.  Pair programming comes down to two programmers
contributing to the coding process (usually the same section of code) at
once.  They can be at two separate machines and might in fact prefer to
be if frequent reference to language docs or devel specs is required.
I'd be quite certain that there are ways to accomplish a
pair-programming operation at a distance.

I mean, why is this recruiter calling someone in Atlanta in the first
place??

- Jeff