[ale] [OT] Given a legit AOL address ...

Fulton Green ale at FultonGreen.com
Tue Jul 23 09:12:28 EDT 2002

How can I find out who's behind it? I've determined that a piece of "prank
email" did indeed come from AOL's relay, and the address appears to be
legit. I can't seem to find anything on AOL's site about how to do a
"reverse lookup" on email, and a Google search for various search terms on
finding an AOL email address (as well as a search on the account in
question) turns up nothing.

Any clue where to go from here? I'd really like to know just who it is I'm
going to put a mailblock on.

Thanks in advance.

---