[ale] Enough of the OT Crap!!

John Wells jb at sourceillustrated.com
Sun Jul 21 18:34:51 EDT 2002

> Actually, most people _move_out_ of a community they don't agree with or
> don't like.

That's a decision you do have a right to make.

As it is, I don't think it's an inherent right of one, two or twenty Ale
members to dictate what the others on the list are allowed to post.  If
someone polled the entire group, gave everyone the chance to respond, and
found the majority moving for no OT posts, I'd abide by that.

John

Jim Popovitch said:
> [...]

---