[ale] Enough of the OT Crap!!

Jim Popovitch jimpop at rocketship.com
Sun Jul 21 15:51:13 EDT 2002

So do I, but if I turned on CNN and saw nothing but Linux I would complain
to them.  This is a Linux list, not a CBDTPA list or for that matter an OT
list.  If you have trouble integrating your cable modem with Linux than this
is the place to get help.  If you have trouble/complaints with
political/legal/etc issues, than this is not the place to discuss them.

-Jim P.

---