[ale] More Questions on laptops

Fletch fletch at phydeaux.org
Wed Jul 17 12:47:18 EDT 2002

>>>>> "cfowler" == cfowler  <cfowler at outpostsentinel.com> writes:

    cfowler> Another good question is if I can get GNU on Max OS X.
    cfowler> I'll need gcc and the other tools.

        It doesn't come with the consumer MacOS X install, but you can
download all of the development tools (gcc, make, et al) from Apple.
I know several *NIX people that have been quite happy moving to OS X
laptops.

770 933-0600 x211(w)  |  scary questions." -- Jules                =(___)=
770 294-0820 (m)      |                                               U

---