[ale] starting a linux-pda list

Sergio Chaves sergio_chavess at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 16 18:08:42 EDT 2002

Count me in.
As of right now, I am having a hard time to configure my Sony Clie T615C.
Recompiled the kernel (2.4.9-34), downloaded and installed Coldsync but
get error message saying "/dev/pilot: device does not exhist" when the
device is there.
Also, when using: coldsync -p /dev/usb/ttyUSB0(1), I get a message saying
that device is sleeping; when I push the hotsync button, then a message
"please push your hotsync button" shows, I push it again but nothing ever
happens.
Any ideas?

Thanks