[ale] dhcp

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Sun Jul 14 23:00:04 EDT 2002

Trying to set up a dhcp client and I get the following on the dhcp server:

Jul 14 22:49:43 denali dhcpd: DHCPINFORM from 172.16.255.228 via eth0
Jul 14 22:49:43 denali dhcpd: DHCPACK to 172.16.255.228

and it seems to me I get it a couple of times.  Anyway, the client times
out with the error:

timed out waiting for valid DHCP response...

Anyone have any clues as to what I'm doing wrong??

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

---