[ale] Worker Rocks!

ChangingLINKS.com x3 at ChangingLINKS.com
Fri Jul 12 03:19:54 EDT 2002

ThANX Aaron! I am very "at home" with Worker 2.5 now. Listen up folks, there
is an extremely fast "Nautilus/Windows Explorer type file browsing utility"
that was modeled from a program run on the Amiga.

It ROCKS! Gone are the days of the 20 second wait for Nautilus to come up.
It may even do file browsing between two Linux boxes - but I haven't gone
there yet. The key to the thing is to have the config file set up right -
which is easy to manipulate by hitting the "C" in the upper left-hand corner.
The other key is to run it as root (due to permissions).

Enjoy!

On Thursday 11 July 2002 17:48, you wrote:
> Config for v2.5 Attached.
> Note that the Worker config is a BINARY file.
>
> peace
> aaron

Drew Brown
http://www.ChangingLINKS.com