[ale] H1B -- What To Do

George Johnson gljay at netzero.net
Wed Jul 10 09:22:30 EDT 2002

Tariffs were meant for BOTH.  For the first 160+ years of this country (post
revolution) there was no need for an income tax.  All government bills were
paid by tariffs.  We DO need to return to this way of taxation.  Big
business found a way to get us to pay their way into this country for a
large part with the income tax system so they get a more or less free ride
into this country with foreign goods.  I think that we should possibly tax
businesses for the foreign labor they use in programming.  If the IRS can
check on all of us the Government can check on all the businesses that are
using foreign labor over seas to write programs.

gj