[ale] A nation of the immigrants, by the immigrants, for the immigrants

Jim Popovitch jimpop at rocketship.com
Tue Jul 9 01:41:02 EDT 2002

No.  Now, if we recalled all the American foreign nationals (or they were
ejected from their host countries) then we might come closer, but even then
I doubt that we would fill all the positions.  Clearly the USA has the
quantity of people to fill these positions, sadly most lack the basic skills
necessary to even move into an apprentice role.

> What impact would this have on individual corporations and the
> economy as a whole?

Chaos.

-Jim P.

---