[ale] Your girlfriend swears there's only one Leonard DiCaprio

Rafos701 at aol.com Rafos701 at aol.com
Tue Jul 9 00:33:24 EDT 2002

I'd prefer to avoid knowing what wretchedness citizens of other countries are experiencing in their jobs. That's why I prefer SuSE. On top of all the crap I can't possibly grasp in the computer, they have the breadth of applications that fit in that denominator of my IQ. And they use RPMS, so maybe I will write some order 42 script which will feed dependencies into the arguments and even get it out of install mode when I start up........ the command line.
This is a repeat of an earlier problem, and directed to those who've maybe bought a distribution and ask sombody who maybe knows- why does the hard drive sound like the continuous static radios used to have while the talk button was arcing? I have a huge kernel in my RedHat demo and it doesn't sound like it's defragging or moving everything a few bytes...If this is not bothering anyone else I'll see if it goes away on systems which never run midnight commander, or installed nothing.
My efforts here reveal that if you or YaST have no clue, it must be started in ?ramdisk and the directory replicating root of the distribution is mounted eg /tmp/loopmount/cdrom | /tmp/loopmount/linux. No dissing of SuSE- I did'nt withhold taxes last year.