[ale] Maxtor drives and 7.3

ChangingLINKS.com x3 at ChangingLINKS.com
Mon Jul 8 17:51:50 EDT 2002

I don't know why, but I cannot get 7.3 to install on ANY Maxtor hard drive. I
have 3 Maxtor drives, and I have 3 different computers that I have tried
installing 7.3 with. 7.2 installs on all of the drives easily. Moreover, I
have tried installing with different copies of 7.3.

Does anyone have Redhat 7.3 installed on a Maxtor drive?
Drew Brown
http://www.ChangingLINKS.com

---