[ale] Low cost motherboards

George Johnson gljay at netzero.net
Sat Jul 6 01:17:07 EDT 2002

Have not tried either of them as I am in Marietta.  Ginstar sounds
interesting.  Where are they and how do they compare to www.pricewatch.com ?
Also does anyone know when the next tax free computer sale is?  I am looking
to acquire another laptop.  My 133 is getting tired and slow.  Need a drive
large enough to install Linux as well as M$ winders.

gj