[ale] [Looking for a Linix Web Developer]

Chris Farris chris at room17.com
Thu Jul 4 09:19:25 EDT 2002

FYI. - Happy 4th.

----- Forwarded message from Mitch Goldstein <mgoldstein at syncsurvey.com> -----

From: "Mitch Goldstein" <mgoldstein at syncsurvey.com>
To: ale at ale.org
To: <ale-admin at ale.org>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 10:59:05 -0400
Subject: [ale-admin] Looking for a Linix Web Developer

Hello,

I have outsourced the development of a web site which appears to be 90-95% complete.  However, I'm having problems with my developer.  The project is running very late and I'm afraid it will never get completed.  The site is hosted on a Linux server.  It uses a MySQL database.  The database interface portions are written in Perl.  Our initial release of the site appears to be just about complete.  I'm looking for someone to wrap this project up ASAP and possibly maintain the site in the future.  I have what I believe is all the source code.  Do you know of anyone who can help?

Sincerely,

Mitch Goldstein
SyncSurvey
678-481-3928
www.syncsurvey.com

----- End forwarded message -----

Chris Farris				chris at room17.com
"If you value your lives, be somewhere else."
               -- Delenn

---