[ale] Recommendations on mirrored LVM..?

Ben Coleman oloryn at benshome.net
Wed Jul 3 14:24:07 EDT 2002

On Wed, 03 Jul 2002 23:34:36 +0900, Keith Hopkins wrote:

>I keep reading in the rags that it's "still beta", and I wonder
>"what under linux isn't permanently beta?"

Not that it's that much different for proprietary software. It's just
that not having a marketing department screaming at them to get
something shipped, open source developers aren't quite as quick as
commercial shops to label things as no longer 'beta'.

Ben
--
Ben Coleman oloryn at benshome.net      | The attempt to legislatively
http://oloryn.home.mindspring.com/   | micromanage equality results, at