[ale] Re: July meetings

Dow Hurst dhurst at kennesaw.edu
Tue Jul 2 15:37:04 EDT 2002

Don't worry about Bob as he is buried in working on a project right now.
 He'll surface in a few days.  In fact, I've been buried as well until
the end of next week.  I believe he is out of town at the moment too.
 I've been in communication the past few days on a particular subject so
will let him know of the bounce and the remind him about the meeting.
Dow

Geoffrey wrote:

> As I've noted a couple of times, I've dropped email to Bob a couple of
> times regarding his scheduled presentations this month.  I just now
> dropped him another email and it bounced with the following message:
>
> 554 Quota violation for specticl at mindspring.com
> 554 5.0.0 Service unavailable
>
> It appears, Bob's email is forwarded to this email address.  Anyway, I
> don't think this bodes well for our meetings this month.  I'd suggest
> we  be prepared to do a simple switchboard in the event Bob is a no show.
>
> This concerns me as I find this unlike Bob.  Has anyone heard from him
> lately?  How about you Dow, have you had any contact with him lately?

---