[ale] ssh over wireless PDA?

SLane at weather.com SLane at weather.com
Tue Jan 22 17:21:37 EST 2002

does anyone have any experience doing this?

I'm thinking about switching my wireless to Sprint and getting the card to run
my Jornada (no CE jokes, please;) through it but Sprint charges $10/mth premium
for internet access (last I checked) and I wasn't sure if the coverage is worth
a crap, reliable and/or fast enough to justify the expense.  it would be
extremely cool not to have to cut lunches short, leave football games (GT season
ticket holder)/movies, dinner, etc. to fix piddly site problems and much more
convenient for traveling than hauling full laptop in case of emergency (although
I already have the Psion IR pots modem which works quite nicely).

any war stories would be greatly appreciated!

Sid Lane
DBA ? Site Operations
weather.com
 pic16906.gif