[ale] OT: corporate finance 101

Chris Farris chrisf at primeharbor.com
Mon Jan 21 20:50:08 EST 2002

Officers care about the price of the share of stock because they have to
answer to the Board of Directors who are elected by the stock holders.
If the stock price drops, shareholders lose value, and officers and
directors then worry about keeping their jobs.

Don't forget, a company is only in business to enhance shareholder
value. Not for the customers, not for the community and not for the
employees.

Chris

--
Chris Farris