[ale] My PC keeps dying

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Wed Feb 27 19:06:10 EST 2002

Maybe some people can shead some light on this:

I have a BookPC that will stay up for a while then reboot.  It will beep as
if memry is not present.  To fix I have to take cover off and reseat the
memory.  It will book correctly then.  What could cause this?

Second,  It is a Celeron 533.  What are the correct BIOS settings in regards
to Clock frequencies and multipliers for this Machine.  Maybe I have it set
wrong.

Thanks,
Chris Fowler

---