[ale] X applications in windows?

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Wed Feb 27 11:43:37 EST 2002

I suspect you're out of luck then.  Understand that you want something
that's free that would require a whole bunch of info about windows
internals.  That doesn't mix.

You've got Samba and vnc and such, because people worked really hard to
understand how windows does the things it does AND because things like
windows connectivity (samba) was seen to be a critical need by a lot of
folks willing to put in the effort.  Not too many folks see running X
apps on windows machines to be a critical need.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

---