[ale] gentoo install errors

Charles Marcus CharlesM at Media-Brokers.com
Tue Feb 26 11:35:19 EST 2002

Hi Jeff,

Sounds like you did something I did...

You *have* to follow the directions precisely when making the mount directories and mounting them.

mkdir /mnt/gentoo
mount /hdaX /mnt/gentoo

Now, you have to mkdir and mount for each of the partitions you created as separate partitions.

Charles

---