[ale] E-mail client

Christopher Bergeron christopher at bergeron.com
Mon Feb 25 22:53:12 EST 2002

I've heard that "the Bat!" is a good minimal email client.  It doesn't do
anything except email, but it does email quite well from what I hear.  It's
won many awards (for what _thats_ worth) but it's kept a pretty low profile.
A guy I know "swears" by it.  If you try it, please let me know what you
think...

-CB

---