[ale] OT - Free to a good home

Alan Bowman aminus at mindspring.com
Sun Feb 24 17:08:27 EST 2002

Hello -
 I have the following to give away:
(1) Goldstar 1420 EGA (that's right, EGA) monitor
(1) Apple Color Plus RGB 14" monitor
(1) Apple Mutiple Scan 15" color monitor

I'm in the process of moving,and these aren't going to make the cut.
They all worked the last time I used them, but it's been awhile. First
come first served, and you'll need to come get them (I live in L5P).
Or, just wait a week, and they'll be on the curb in front of my house.

Thanks, and enjoy..

...alan

--
The difference between a Democracy and a Dictatorship is that in a
Democracy you vote first and take orders later; in a Dictatorship

---