[ale] OT: IM talk port

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Sun Feb 24 13:22:18 EST 2002

5980 I believe.  But in IM you connect up to AOL.  I do not believe it is a
direct conenction unless you specify it.  In rare
cases you need a direct connection.  If you can connect to AOL with AIM and
she can too, then there should be no problems with it.

OT:  http://www.rogerwilco.com  Why type when you can talk.   I have the
RogerWilco linux server if you want it.  Run it on your machine and both of
you can connect to it.  Make sure you set it up on her machine first to tune
the mike.  It works great.  Mainly for games since it simulates walkie
talkies.

Chris