[ale] new kernel, hard drive inproperly detected..

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Fri Feb 22 07:58:44 EST 2002

Update on this one folks.  I've resolved this problem.  I don't know if
I missed a step during compile or what.  What I did was recompile
completely from scratch.  Didn't change the config file, just cleaned
everything else up and recompiled.  I'm running that kernel now.  Either
I missed something, or the compile burped along the way and I missed it.

Thanks for the input.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

---