[ale] OT: The Amazing WEB

Irv Mullins irvm at ellijay.com
Tue Feb 19 14:58:59 EST 2002

On Tuesday 19 February 2002 12:46 pm, Zyman, Andy wrote:

> now more seriously:
> If U ( i mean person ) don't like porn/Maxim/TV/car - don't use it, don't
> go out and spend Your money on it.
> Porn industry is doing money on CUSTOMERS. They don't "taxed" You as
> government do - U want it - u paying them. Bum of inet porn - people simply
> want to have porn at their homes.
> So before crying "Bad AT&T.. etc, " check out Your own tapes/DVDs and spend
> more time with Your children.
> Don't You understand that banning -is the best they to make these people (
> porn ind ) rich ?

Who said anything about banning?

How much profit from my AT&T long distance bill goes to support this?
None, probably, porn is profitable.

How much went to set up the infrastructure in the first place?
Where did they get that money to invest, if it wasn't from profit
centers such as the long distance business?

Can I deduct a portion of next month's bill if I "don't want to go out
and spend my money on it"? Didn't think so.

Regards
Irv

---