[ale] OT: The Amazing WEB

Greg runman at telocity.com
Tue Feb 19 12:19:02 EST 2002

	I saw it also last night. Also mentioned was a merge with Comcast (or has
it already happened ?) that would only consolidate, enlarge, and help
legitimize the porn industry.  Larger than the motel distribution is the
home cable market.

	<<sigh of disgust>> All of those who have Telocity DSL service should
remember that they are now DirectTV DSL who is owned by Direct TV and Direct
TV is also a major porn distributor (DirectTV is owned by GM).  Considering
that DirectTV DSL is my ISP and I just went out and bought a used GMC I feel
like retching.  Of course also mentioned was the fact that the Clinton
Administration disassembled all DOJ efforts (which were major under Reagan)
to shut down the porn industry.  And that was straight from the Janet Reno
interview.  Ms. Reno also included I guess those who put out child porn as
those she chose to ignore in favor of pursuing criminals she deemed "other
elements with greater priority".  What a wonderful government we have, huh ?

	Greg