[ale] Why only 128MB RAM?

Jerry Z. Yu z.yu at ptek.com
Mon Feb 18 11:14:24 EST 2002

	or, it could the m/b.
	in my case, it is the ABIT AX5 m/b couldn't go beyond 96M,
although documentation and tech support saying it should be able to go up
to 256M, combination of SDRAM and EDOs.

 On Mon, 18 Feb 2002, Charles Marcus wrote:

#I have seen bad DIMMS that were recognized improperly like this, so it is
#possible to have a 512MB DIMM recognized as a 128.  Just get it replaced.
#
#Charles
#