[ale] KDE vs. Gnome

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Mon Feb 18 09:44:25 EST 2002

If the use of the QT libs is for a GPLed project, the monetary cost is
$0.00. As long as the stipulations for the GPL are followed, a
consultant can get paid to install KDE anywhere they like. If an
application will be released under any license other than GPL, the
developer(s) will require a commercial license for the QT libs.