[ale] gentoo

Greg runman at telocity.com
Sun Feb 17 15:46:20 EST 2002

You should be
able to call their Tech Support and get it or if it is Telocity, then it is on
the information page of your connection, the one that gives all the info in the
world about you... I think it is called "User Connection Information" or some
such.
<FONT
face=Arial color=#0000ff>
Greg
Canter
<BLOCKQUOTE
style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid">
  <FONT face="Times New Roman"
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Stephen Turner
  [mailto:artic_knight at yahoo.com]Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2002 3:27
  PMTo: ale at ale.orgSubject: [ale]
  gentoowell ive looked at gentoo like recommended and it
  doesnt look bad :) however i do have a question, in configuring the dns server
  is this only for private networks? i do not know the ip of my isp's dns
  server,  or should i referr it to my router??

  Do You Yahoo!?Yahoo!
  Sports - Coverage of the 2002 Olympic Games