[ale] USB and PilotMgr?

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Fri Feb 15 22:08:24 EST 2002

Don't know if this will help, but from the Modem-HOWTO:

9.3 USB (Universal Serial Bus) Ports

The serial ports on the USB are: /dev/ttyUSB0, /dev/ttyUSB1, etc. The
devfs names for these are: /dev/usb/tts/0, /dev/usb/tts/1, etc. For many
modems they are /dev/usb/acm/0, etc. (in devfs notation). For more info
see the usb subdirectory in the kernel documentation directory for
files: acm and usb-serial.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

"...the system (Microsoft passport) carries significant risks to users that
are not made adequately clear in the technical documentation available."
- David P. Kormann and Aviel D. Rubin, AT&T Labs - Research
- http://www.avirubin.com/passport.html

---