[ale] bout me company

rhiannen rhiannen at atlantacon.org
Fri Feb 15 17:36:25 EST 2002

Ahhhh, I see you've heard of my former company - except it was to send
"5" people to  both MS 4.0 & 2K 'fests", but couldn't see the value in
helping me get any form of security cert...  tho, 8 months after I
finally gave up hounding them about it, 2 of the above 5 were chosen to
attend "corporate conferences" in which they came back magically w/one
of the same certs I had inquired about...

ya know, i *really* don't miss working there....

--
rhia
knowledge is power - arm yourself

> On Friday 15 February 2002 09:18 am, Jeff Hubbs wrote:
>
> > The question is, is it really a "fund" or is it an arbitrary "labeling"
> > of money?  Think of it this way:  what would you think of the company
> > that sends people to a Win2K "wizardfest" like the $5995 one I described
> > earlier BUT would turn down someone who wanted to go for one of the
> > computer security certs?

---